Thursday, January 25, 2007

Clearly, I'm still in training

One sure sign my studying for orals should be stepped up. Only 52% correct! Still, given that I focus rather early, not a bad showing.

Thanks to the one and only Geoffrey Chaucer for his addition to the procrastidrivium. Be sure to check out the post, too -- best rendition of the seven liberal arts ever.

Ye are 52% proficient in medievale trivia.

A fayre shewing. Ye are ful of much wisdam. Sans doute, ye rede a good deal of bokes concernynge the middel ages. Peraventure ye haue much oothir knowlech of straunge thinges as wel.

The Gret Quizz of Medievale Trivia
Quiz Created on GoToQuiz


Derek the Ænglican said...

Woohoo! 57% even though it was mostly "post-period"...

J J Cohen said...

I dare not take the quiz for fear it will demonstrate my utter lack of medieval credentials.

anhaga said...

Derek: Well done! That was some obscure medieval trivia.

JJC: I feel like there's a potentially interesting debate in there though, regardless of score -- what is the result of the auctor himself choosing what constitutes knowledge of medieval trivia?

More importantly, what qualifications does Chaucer have for claiming it's trivial?

I think I've been reading too much of Isidore's Etymologies...

Eileen Joy said...

I am not ashamed to admit that I scored a very low 31%. And some of the ones I got right I was wildly guessing. Finally, it is confirmed: I am not well-versed in late medieval trivia. I can now sleep at night.